Our Pressure Leaf Filters are available in Vertical as well as Horizontal.
Vertical PLF is a vertical vessel where vertically mounted SS Filter Leaves are housed inside with the help of properly designed manifold.Horizontal PLF is typically used when the filter cake is sticky and difficult to remove.
Pressure Leaf Filter Features
- Our Pressure Leaf Filters comes with pneumatic vibrator for dislodging of filter cake automatically.
- No Filter Cloth is required in PLF Filters and cleaning of leaves is done automatically.
- No extra Labourers required as cleaning is done automatically.
- Very low maintenance cost.
- No loss of oil in filter cloths.
- Easy to operate.
- With filtration area from 2m² to 200m².